Spartanburg Oil Changes and Servicing.
At Heads Up Automotive an Oil Change is far more than just an oil change. It’s a preventive maintenance program that enhances the reliability and longevity of your vehicle. Our technicians will:
- Change your oil with the correct volume based on factory specifications
- Replace oil filter
- Visually Inspect:
- antifreeze/coolant reservoir levels
- engine air filtration system
- serpentine belts
- brake fluid level in transparent reservoirs
- wiper blades
- exterior lights
- Lubricate the chassis (when applicable)
- Rotate Tires
- Check tire pressure
- Check and top off fluids as needed
Bonus! You will also receive free top-offs on motor oil and any or all of these five vital fluids between service visits for up to 3,000 miles.**
Additionally, we will perform a service review, which includes a visual inspection of the engine air filtration and the vehicle manufacturer’s severe service* recommendations based upon the vehicle’s current mileage.
Call or stop by today for full details and pricing on all of our Oil Change and Service Options for your vehicle.
*Refer to vehicle’s owner’s manual for a definition of driving conditions.
**Up to a maximum of 2 quarts per fluid.